We will be delivering two free half day workshops at our headquarters in Poulton, Glos and a location TBD in the centre of London. We will cover how change and risk planning are heavily dependent on the quality of infrastructure documentation – often found to be the weakest link of IT systems administration.
Many still find it difficult to maintain an inventory of hardware and software components, without even addressing basic requirements such as naming conventions, process and data issues. We will also cover advanced methods to map and visualise multiple dependencies as well as support project, recovery and cyber security information needs.
Types of dependencies we will cover include space, connectivity, virtualisation, applications and services.
We will cover the following areas;
- Achieving a baseline inventory for project/programme/risk planning
- Documenting physical and logical dependencies of shared infrastructure components
- Practical mapping of data centres, networks, applications and services
- Improving change impact analysis for centralised planning and management
- Host to application mapping techniques
- Automating Visio rack, network and ITIL service diagrams from databases and CMDBs
- Keeping the information current, using change workflow and automation
Attendance is free upon registration. the events both commence at 09:00AM and will conclude at Noon followed by a buffet lunch.
To Register Click Here