Publish your diagrams quickly and easily for dashboards or intranet portals
The Diagram Publisher module helps to publish your diagrams quickly and easily for dashboards or intranet portals.
You can use the diagram publisher to:
- Select multiple pages of a diagram
- Select from an auto-populated list the various data graphics that are applicable to each page within the diagram
- Loop through each page of the document, and in turn apply and publish in PDF or web format each selected data graphic
This is useful where your diagrams may have multiple pages (even tens or hundreds) and where the effort of manually applying data graphics (each highlighting a different aspect of the data) can be considerable. The output might be hundreds of individual PDF files or web pages
- Adding some data graphics to different pages of a document
- Publishing the document in a web format and publishing to an intranet portal
To download the add-in you must register using the “contact us” section on the site. Our team will then e-mail you with a download link. Please note: the utility requires any of the following versions, Visio 2007 onwards (Professional or Premium versions required for shape data and data graphics support). The Microsoft 365 Plan 2 Version of Visio is also supported.
You will then receive a download link in an e-mail.
If you want a custom version of the add-in, or templates and stencils then please contact us.