Organize and filter complex network, application and service map topology diagrams
Organize and filter complex network, application and service map topology diagrams using the Diagram Organizer.
This module allows users to:
- Re-organize diagrams by selecting parents and/or children of a shape to copy and paste them into other pages of a diagram.
- Filter diagrams to show only the selected shapes and all shapes it is connected to (hiding other shapes and their connectors)
- Select shapes according to the values of their shape data – very useful for larger diagrams where you might want to resize lots of similar shapes in one action, or highlight them by changing line style or fill color
The video below shows you the following steps:
- Reorganizing complex diagrams which were the output of AssetGen into multiple pages.
- Filtering large diagrams to interactively make sense of relationships, impacts and dependencies.
- Quickly highlighting impacts and/or dependencies of a CI in a service map diagram
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
To download the add-in you must register using the “contact us” section on the site. Our team will then e-mail you with a download link. Please note: the utility requires any of the following versions, Visio 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (Professional or Premium versions required for shape data and data graphics support).
You will then receive a download link in an e-mail.
If you want a custom version of the add-in, or templates and stencils then please contact us.