Lay out network topology diagrams quickly and easily
The Network Organizer add-in lays out network topology diagrams quickly and easily.
This module allows users to:
- Show or hide ports on your connection end-points.
- Automatically create appropriately spaced connection points on the best sides for each network item.
- Change layouts and move your connectors with the click of a single button.
The video below shows you the following steps:
- Example network topology diagram created by hand (but still showing good practice with shape data)
- Laying out network shapes representing switches and routers.
- Automatically laying out all connectors, and then re-laying them out when shapes are moved.
To download the add-in you must register using the “contact us” section on the site. Our team will then e-mail you with a download link. Please note: the utility requires any of the following versions, Visio 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (Professional or Premium versions required for shape data and data graphics support).
You will then receive a download link in an e-mail.
If you want a custom version of the add-in, or templates and stencils then please contact us.