Square Mile Systems are delighted to announce that we will be collaborating with bVisual ltd to host a free workshop covering Microsoft’s Visio software. Speakers will cover a range of topics as listed below;
Andre Pereira da Silva | Visio Product Marketing Manager Microsoft
- The evolution of Visio and diagramming within Microsoft
- Visio licensing and options
David Parker | bVisual ltd
David is the founder of bVisual and is regarded as a guru for Visio related topics. bVisual has provided support directly to Microsoft EMEA for Visio training, creation of demonstration material and also general consultancy support so take this opportunity to pick his brain! David will cover the following;
- Technical dive into current Visio automation features – data linking, data visualiser, PowerBI
- bVisual Visio add-ins that increase diagramming productivity
- Integrated Visio Projects – Design tools for networks, Data/Diagram Integration
- The Visio community and available resources – books, blogs, webinars
David Cuthbertson | Square Mile Systems
David is a leading industry figure and is constantly involved with trade bodies to develop better practices and methods of managing IT infrastructure. He is often found guest speaking at conferences and exhibitions showcasing how he implements Visio into the infrastructure documentation process. David will cover the following;
- Visio automation methods for IT infrastructure planning, operations and risk management
- AssetGen Visio add-ins for data centres, networks and ITIL service mapping
- Diagramming across the IT lifecycle – requirements, design, build, operate, risk and decommission
- Automated diagramming from infrastructure databases for enterprises and major projects
- Data centres, networks, floor plans, applications, services, etc.
- 8:30 Doors open
- 9:00 Start
- 12:00 Buffet lunch
- 15:00 Event finish
The workshop will be interactive and informal with the presenters willing to help with delegate questions. Both sessions will follow up with a buffet lunch for delegates to network and discuss the topics covered.
To register simply use the contact form here. You will need to register for the event to meet building security requirements.
The event will take place at the newly opened Microsoft Reactor Offices near Liverpool Street Station in Shoreditch (London, UK)